Thursday, August 19, 2004

Random Goodness

I have a few moments of random goodness, which is always a blessed thing to experience when your mood's going potentially in the dumper.
1) My mom bought me a tank top (she got it for a dollar, I think) at some sale and sent it up, but I burried it at the bottom of a dresser drawer due to the colour. It was white, which is a hue that I am completely allergic to...
Anyways, clean laundry was dwindling, and since it was hot, I ripped off the tags and decided to put it on for kicks. Surprisingly, despite the colour it's one of the most flattering things I've slapped on recently. Makes me look stacked. Yippeee!
2) Wandered over to Goodwill with like $1.50 in quarters, not really expecting to buy anything but still it was something to do. I found a rad goblet that was .69 cents, but half off due to it's green tag today. *shopping bliss* It makes a very nice addition to the kitchen.
3) I finally found the two AWOL pacifiers behind Anthony's crib.
4) I got to see the new screen shots for Jak & Daxter Part 3. JOY!
5) The doll I stuck on ebay is already up in bids to a LOT more than I thought it would go for. Any step toward financial stability is a good thing!
Hey, life don't suck that bad after all...despite knowing I am going to turn 25 in less than 2 weeks and have a sucky ass birthday, as always.

No comments: