Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Mothers Against Stupid Ass Mothers

Went to the park yesterday with my new friend Nico and her brood. I swear, her kids are the coolest. Ages 5, 7, and 8, all cuter than a damn Rockwell painting. I'm thoroughly taken witht the girls, especially (nothing against Max, but I have girl envy). Anyhoo, we're at the park, and Anthony was completely confused by the whole wading pool concept. I'm taking the camera next time we go. Dang that place was packed, mommas everywhere...
Her kids were playing in the playset area, seemingly having a good time. The little one came up a few times complaining of a boy with a stick poking/hitting her, and for the life of me, I could not see which one she was talking about. So Nico and I are now watching the kids like friggin vultures. Suddenly, all three of her children come tearing out of the play-area at warp speed screaming bloody murder, and we see the litle terrorist. This pudgy little brat of probably 5-6 years age is flailing a huge stick after them, like a sword, with this insane look in his eyes (I'm not exaggerating, this kid looked seriously evil). Before we could intercept, the stick tags Morgan, Nico's eldest...HARD. Nico shows her super mom powers by calming all three kids in like 3 seconds. All the collected moms there suddenly perk up like prairy dogs, with chants of "Where's that kid's mother? Who's the mother?" As demon seed is wandering around looking for his next victim.
This fat white trash bitch waddles up with her cigarette dangling out of the hand with her 'diet soda', apparently to claim Son of Satan. She just looks at him and says "what're you doing?" like his answer could possibly be "oh, helping with Green Peace efforts, mother dear"...He didn't really answer, just mumbled something like 'getting them away from me' and continue swinging his Excalibur. So what does Mother of the Year do? Wander off! You could hear every jaw in that park hit the ground as her fat ass landed on her picnic blanket FAR away from Little Lucifer (in other words, she had no intention of actually watching her demon seed).
I swear to GOD if that little future convict had hit Anthony, I would've gone so punk rock on her ass they'd be pulling cellulite off the trees a week later. Morgan, the victim, was such a champ though, so we let it drop and just left. Grrrr.....people suck!!!!

No comments: