Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Deal with my Glory

I got a weird note from someone who had wandered on to my blog, how I have yet to deduce...
He/She/It was questioning why all I have discussed is either about being a Mother or being pissed off, or both simultaneously. Okay, the title of the damn bog is Mother Hoodlum, that should've given you a head's up on the first part, Genius. As for the pissed off part, well, I have no excuse, so deal with it.
I'm a 20 something woman living in America under the Bush Administration. Take any part of my consensus makeup, and for fun see how Dickweed in charge has fucked us over, I can be as pissy and outraged as I damn well wanna be! If you are a woman, or lower-middle class, or young, or well just about ANYTHING you can pretty much bet that Clueless George has completely screwed you in some way. Oh yeah, and my godamn car tabs are going to cost well over $200 because of that fucking monorail that we're still voting on. Fucking politicians.
Okay, so yeah, I write about being a mother, and I write a lot of rants. Would you rahter read a single person without a child writing "Oh happy day life is full of flowers and puppies" every day? Then do a search for LSD using Eunichs and quite writing stupid letters to people you don't know.

No comments: