Sunday, August 22, 2004

Death Becomes Me

Ugh, a summer cold has come upon me and laid the smack down hard. I hate getting sick, especially since it always seems to come on overnight. Friday I had a little throat tickle, and by today I feel like a warmed up platter o' poo. I'm going to put Anthony down for his nap and have Rick take over on baby duties so I can ooze my sorry ass into bed and leak for a while.
Don't expect many posts til I get back to better. I highly doubt anyone needs to hear daily accounts of my mucus. And it's really hard to type while you are sneezing every five seconds.
Nyquil, here I come, baby.

3 comments:

darth sardonic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mother Hoodlum said...

Why'd you remove your comment? You are free to post, darth.

darth sardonic said...

mother hoodlum-

no, i think i just fucked up. i didn't mean to remove it, but i did read "care to lose a finger" after leaving it, so i'll attempt to repeat what i said before and add more.
i said i didn't know what a coffee clatch was but was glad to be included.
but i fuckin' cracked up at "lose a finger"! you should be a stay-home DAD. the comments i get! "oh, is it daddy's turn today?" it's daddy's fuckin' turn every day, bitch, now piss off! but i try to be nice and usual say, "this is what i do. i am a stay-home dad."
i also frequently get ignored at play groups, partly i suppose due to my penchant for doc martens and black tshirts, but mostly cause i'm a guy, and any guy who is a stay home dad MUST be a freak, or want to fuck every mother in the group, right?
glad to know i'm not the only one who goes through this kinda shit.
darth sardonic