Friday, August 13, 2004

Good things come in...

Medium sized, homosexual packages. I went to the Gobb Shoppe to drop off my sketches for the new tattoo artist, and discovered an old friend working there as their new piercer. I had met Eric back when I worked at Deja Vu, he was the counter guy at night in the main store. He was awesome, and totally made the time fly back in the day. There was always something highly amusing about the peep show girls teasing our little flamer. He always joked that for the right price, he'd climb in a booth instead of us and "really give 'em a show". I still wish someone would've anti'd up on that dare. He made an awesome drag queen, so it would've been hysterical to have our own little crying game with some of the fucks we called customers.
While he was there he was doing piercing on the side, mainly for friends and the gals at the club. I was originally going to have him pierce my downstairs, but then I got pregnant so put a hold on that idea. In hindsight I should've hooked up with him after giving birth, as I was unable to have sex anyways and it would've been the perfect time to heal a new piercing. But, since I wasn't at the Vu, I had no idea how to reach him.
Anyways, he's piercing at the Gobb, so he is going to put my nipple rings back in for me. I had taken them out because I thought I'd be breastfeeding, but that didn't work out. The holes are still there (the actually leaked milk while I was attempting the ol' BF process, it was pretty weird). If there's anybody I'd trust to mess with my now less than perfect tatas, it's definitely Eric. Who better than a raging gay man who's already seen me naked? Even Rick can be comfortable with that. Plus, he ain't charging, even if he ends up having to stretch them. I think I'll be popping a percoset before I go just in case he does.

1 comment:

Mother Hoodlum said...

yes, Eric rocks. he once told me I was the most level headed stripper he'd ever met, so I'm assuming that's a pretty cool compliment.
You had to take your peepee piercing out, were you peeing like a sprinkler or something? LoL...I've seen/heard of so many botched penis piercings, it's sad. Seriously, if you are going to pierce something that important to you (as most penises are quite important to their owners), you'd think the piercer would make extra sure he was doing it correctly!