Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Get a Damn Vocabulary!

I went out for a walk with Anthony yesterday, nothing special, just a wander. It was kinda spur of the moment, so I just threw on a Tshirt, flip flops, and my denim cutoff skirt. Anyways, while walking by a group of "men" standing around the autobody shop around the corner, I got hit on...I think. What I technically got was "Booyah"'d. Yup, walked by, and some wannabe grease monkey freak yelled BOOYAH really loud while staring in the general vicinity of my ass. I don't even really have much of an ass, so I am assuming he had low standards.
Anyways, What the FUCK is "booyah"? That's not a pick up line, that's just a thing to say randomly when you are being silly. And screaming it at a woman walking with her infant child is not exactly silly.
Now, if he had shouted one of the more common idiotic "Things to Say When You Want a Woman to Slap You", I could have at least countered with a disgusting look and witty comeback. And since I was frankly in the mood to deal someone a little shit, I was dissapointed that all I could really respond with was a finger and speedier pace.
I know, I know, only a small percentage of men in the world are like this pathetic fucktard, but for some reason that little slice of society happens to always run into me. Luck, I guess. SO, for all you freaks and wishfully thinking perverted fornicators who have no chance in hell and the brain power of a sea turtle, let me impart a little wisdom:
Get a fucking thesaurus.
And if you still insist on yelling random footnotes from your stunted intellect, go hang out at a construction site for some really impressively offensive things to say.
And if you feel the need to shout those pithy remarks at a woman in a short skirt with a stroller, watch out, she could be me, and in that case, expect an efficiently planted foot up your ass.

No comments: