Thursday, September 16, 2004

Can I wear a neon sign?

Maybe I should start wearing a neon sign around my neck that says "HIRE ME!"...this job-hunting business is going nowhere. I'm either over-qualified or have the wrong qualifications. Blech. Everyone said with a degree you are garaunteed a job. They forgot to tell me "as long as it's not in ART". Jeesh, if you have an art degree, you might as well get used to saying "would you like fries with that?"
I'm not seeking serious employment or anything, just a little part time job to add to our income. I don't mind playing with my home-based businesses, but none of them are really cranking out a significant amount of cash.
*sigh* the search continues...I'll keep you updated, friends. But I'm not sure how much I'll have to say. Maybe I should just go back to ranting absently for now!

1 comment:

fleshbasket said...

i know EXACTLY what you mean. even though i don't have the dreaded degree, i too am having an interesting time finding work... oh well, we'll see how tomarrow looks...