Thursday, September 09, 2004

The Circle grows....

Bwahahaha....my social net managed to snag another victim....j/k. I had coffee with Miss Thea today, and all was nice. She's not allowed to ever let me babysit though. Her daughter is insanely cute, and I have a feeling I'd probably roll over like a puppy and hand her the rule to the house if she batted her eyes long enough. I'm a sucker for kids, I can't help it!
It's really weird, I went from knowing absolutely NO-ONE out here, or even anywhere really, and now I have an address book with entries in it! Feels good to be normal again. Luckily Rick's not being too threatened by my new socializing. It's football season, I don't think he really cares. He's happy that I am occupied enough to not bitch about the TV constantly flashing big men slamming into eachother over a ball. I may even plan a dinner party *dun dun DUN....*
Stay tuned for more nonsense...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww..shucks! I'm the one who shouldn't be allowed to babysit. He is way too cute! Frickin' gorgeous! And I dunno what Rick's deal is, you're not to shabby yourself. And how kind you are to speak of mine so nicely...just wait you'll see her devil side.

darth sardonic said...

mother hoodlum-
hey, where's nico been? haven't seen nor heard from her for a bit. hey, listen. i want a little list of fellow bloggers that i admire or think are neat or whatever like you have. how'd you pull that off?
and if this means we must exchange emails, then i spose you could add me to your "net".
let me know
darth