Thursday, May 05, 2005

New List of Irritations

A whihle ago I posted a Top 10 Things that Annoy Me, and had much glee in getting it all out of my system. Well, since it's been a while since I got to vent in such an organized fashion, I thought I would update my ires. Not that this list is in any particular order, my level of greivance fluctuates on a daily basis.
  1. Message Board Trolls - seriously, why do you live to antagonize random people on the internet? Is this your only form of entertainment, to be such a loser? Sad, really...
  2. Forum-Chat Cliques - If there is a forum or chatroom devoted to a specific thing, why must you act all haughty and righteous and snub new people entering said group? Weren't YOU at one time a "nooB"?
  3. People in my neighborhood who think it's wicked cool to drive their stupid crotch-rockets and ATVs up and down the friggin' culdesac after 8pm, or rev their truck engines and Whoot loudly for no apparent reason. My son is asleep, you wake him up, you feel my wrath. Yes, I am your crotchety mean neighbor. Respect your damn elders, and those who surround you, and shut the HELL UP.
  4. Fellow mommies who stare at me crosseyed when I try and strike up a friendly conversation about kids on the bus/in the grocerystore line. Excuse the fuck out of me for having tatoos. Can we get past that please?
  5. People who genuinely believe Pat Robertson is sane, let alone fit to lead our nation. If you want a good scare, check out his website. He thinks the root of all evil terrorist lies in the general practice of Islam, and that the UN should be abolished in favour of an organization exclusive to democratic nations only. If this man gets his nod for candidacy, god help us, this guy has seriously Nazi-like tendencies.
  6. Disney for thinking Anime style only flicks are the way to go. Warner Brothers for even thinking it's a good idea to revamp Bugs and pals into Anime style characters. Anime has it's place in the world, our time-tested classics is NOT that place.
  7. Bad Children's Programming. Seriously, if this is supposed to be for our young, impressionable minds, quit putting this purile drivvle on the friggin' air. Cailou, I am talking to you...
  8. My husband and brother feeling the need to litter my entire house with half-drunk bottles of water. Drink the damn thing, throw the container in the recycling, then you can crack a new one. We are not on the Movie Signs, it is not contaminated, it's friggin' bottled. AAAAAAAAGh!
  9. People who work at Hot Topic still annoy me.
  10. Non-paying bidders on ebay.

No comments: