Tuesday, July 27, 2004

highs and lows of life

2004-07-09 - 2:42 p.m.

hmmm..son is sleeping, I am bored...

I remember back on the old site I used to post on (wahm is evil, please remember that), a friend of mine started a 10 things that annoy me, and 10 things that make me happy thread. Since I'm sure it's been deleted, I should create my new lists.


10 Things That Annoy Me

1. websites that claim to be nonbiased, yet skewer and allow others to dissimate anyone who isn't in their way of thinking...

2. liberals who automatically assume all conservatives are 'uninformed' and then proceed to crame usless information down their throats (and hey, I am a liberal).

3. People who assume that a person who is young and 'alternative' must be completely clueless about being a parent.

4. CD wrappers.

5. No store in Washington sells Gerber Simple recipe foods.

6. My neighbors. They are the spawn of something far worse than Satan.

7. People who use the U-Scan line at the grocery store but are too stupid to figure out this simple device. GET IN THE OTHER DAMN LINE!!!

8. People who think I've never heard the song My Sharona, so they must sing it to me...off key...all the damn time.

9. Weather Reports on TV that are completely and ridiculously wrong.

10. Bad Thai Food.


And 10 Things that Make Me Happy

1. Watching my son talk to himself in his mirror.

2. Getting a hug and giggle for no reason.

3. A great cup of coffee.

4. Sales on baby food.

5. People who accurately guess my son's sex and age on the first try.

6. My husband bringing home dinner without me asking him to.

7. Gooooooooooooood nookie.

8. Nightmare Before Christmas toys.

9. Jim Hensen

10. The image of blowing up a local Hot Topic.


No comments: