Friday, August 25, 2006

Missing

My younger brother, whom I've blogged about a few times in teh past, has been missing for the last two weeks. He walked out of the home during an arguement with my parents about him once again showing up screwed all to high heaven on god only knows what substances, and has nott been seen or heard from since. He had no money nad no identification on him, and we assumed he would return in a day or two after cooling off.
He hasn't returned, and my parents are beside themselves with worry, as am I.
After calling a multitude of his friends, it seemed the communication he had had with any one was that his parents had kicked him out, and he was headed to Salem (where they were originally living before heading to the Portland area). There was rumour he was hitting a detox center, but the only one in Salem refused to actually disclose to my parents if he was there or even had been there.
I know posting about this is a shot in the dark, but hey, I can't just sit twiddling my thumbs. Please, if ANYONE reads this and has information, please contact me.

Full Name: Adam Lee Jaynes
Aliases :Adamo, Adam Oblivion, Adam Obvious (assumedly DJ names)
He is 17, birthdate is in February.
He is 5'8", weighs about 160, dark brown hair, and blue-green eyes. He has very broad shoulders.

No comments: