Monday, November 07, 2005

Geek Girl WishList

Soooo...how geeky am I? Well, you should probably know just how much of a geek I am. Is this list obscenely long? well, of course it is, because I am far too poor to actually buy myself half the shit I want. This is probably the first time I've actually put a few high end items on my list, so no one is allowed to call me a selfish bitch for the stuff that is on here. I know I won't actually GET these things, but it's a WISH list, it's supposed to hold my hopes and dreams, right?!

Games:
PS2: Shadow of the Collosus, We Love Katamari, Ratchet & Clank 4, Sly Cooper 3, Jak X, Jak 3 (because I suck and haven't gotten my hands on it yet)
Gamecube: Animal Crossing, Tales of Symphonia, Pikmin, Paper Mario, Mario Party (any of them), Resident Evil 4, Zelda anything
Xbox: The Bard's Tale, Gauntlet, Call of Cthulu, Myst IV, Syberia 1 & 2
and of course....gimme a 360!!!!!

Random Shit from Radioshack: Switch for headset to speakers for my PC, Better webcam, better digital cam
av switch for all my damn consoles, Ipod (yes, I will join the masses, it's a lot fucking easier than carting around CDs), new shelf stereo for the studio, so I can listen to musicy goodness while I paint (or, if I get the aforementioned Ipod, speakers for it). Oh, and I need a cell phone so I can get on the employee plan for Sprint.

Other: New Creepers! (I really want some new shoes, dammit.), a new blanket for the couch, a pretty dress, new fancy things (aka lingerie), DVD of Phantom of the Opera, a small handheld jigsaw (to make cutting out the wood I paint on much easier), a small kiln (so I can get back into painting ceramics).

The typical shit that appears on my list every year anyways to put in my stocking: Scented body goodness (Bath & Body Works is your frieeeeeeeeeeeend), new razors for my Venus, gourmet coffee, good chocolate, batteries, blank CDs, cigarettes, gift certificate to Micheals or Joanns, new brushes.

And of course...anything with Nightmare Before Christmas or the Muppets. Goddamn I am predictable.

Not that I ever really exchange gifts with my friends, but I think I might actually be getting a couple of them goodies this year. Now that I actually have a real income, it's easier than it was previously. ALthough honestly I end up sending handmade things to them, because quite frankly, that's what I always appreciated recieving!

Edited to add: I want my friends to be closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

darth sardonic said...

i like the very last one. sorry i haven't commented or emailed lately. betwixt the job and the kids, i've been fucking wiped!

darth sardonic

Anonymous said...

I would consider getting you one of those items if it weren't for your more recent blog entry.

I'm kidding. I wouldn't consider getting you anything in any case.

Unless I receive something ofcourse. :P

-DoomPlague