Friday, December 24, 2004

$#%!@*&% Verizon Online!

Well, fuck you very much to the bastards at Verizon, all that crap finally took it's toll on my beloved dinosaur of a computer, and now the poor thing will not even load her desktop. I am currently typing this from my Dad's computer, which he generously brought with him for the Christmas weekend so I could check my email and all that.
I seriously wish I could sue Verizon. It was their software that caused the demise of my machine (with a ton of digital photos which I stupidly didn't save to disk). When I packed up the modem package to send back to them, after it took 2 fucking hours to get my service disconnected, I wrote on the box "Shove this up your server" in a red sharpie. The girl at UPS certainly didn't find it as amusing as I did.
Thank god with the holidays comes the gift of alcohol from co-workers of Rick who have no idea what to really get him. Don't you love the fact that a generic co-worker gift always seems to consist of liquor? I figure if I pace myself I could probably stay schnockered well into the new years.
There's more going on in the house of the Hoodlum, of course, but I don't care to go into it at the present time. It's not in the spirit of the holidays. Suffice to say that our move and the ensuing holiday season has been one hell of a rollercoaster here, with mainly more downs than ups. But we're getting better, and getting through it. Ho Ho Ho, everyone, hope your holiday season is going well, here's to a white christmas, and I'll see ya'll in the new year.

If anyone wants to reach me, you can email me through my profile. I am running to Kinko's to pay those jerkoffs 40 cents a minute once a week to check my email. I'm sorry, for $24 an hour, those assholes should include a lapdance with their net service. Okay, bye guys!

No comments: